- SpayNC Helpline, a statewide toll free information service, helps all North Carolina residents find pet spay/neuter resources in their area (1-888-NC-FIX-EM)
- THE $20 FIX, a pet spay/neuter subsidy program currently assisting needy residents of the Town of Cary, Orange, Durham, Person, and Caswell counties.
The licensed veterinarians who serve the clients and pets of THE $20 FIX with kindness and professionalism:
- Affordable Animal Care
- Animal Medical Center of Danville
- Ansede Animal Hospital
- Carolina Crossing Veterinary Clinic
- Greystone Animal Hospital
- Planned Pethood Spay/Neuter Clinic
- SAFE Care Feline Spay/Neuter Clinic
- SNAP-NC (Spay/Neuter Assistance Program)
- Saving Lives Spay/Neuter Clinic
- Tyson Animal Hospital
AnimalKind gratefully acknowledges Peter Marsh and Esther Mechler for their extraordinary professional contributions to AnimalKind's work and the mission to end unnecessary shelter euthanasia.
Petco Foundation Awards $18,000 to AnimalKind